GemCraft GemCraft

Good game, but one question:

Since the "wizard" you play as technically are using magic gems, not actual magic, wouldn't that make you an alchemist, not a wizard? (by alchemist, i mean like from Fullmetal)

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

aw man! now I didn't complete the other 3 yet and now there's a 4th! =:(

Doctor Who:Worlds In Time Doctor Who:Worlds In Time

The game's awesome, But I have problems with too much lag. If you could fix it, that would be awesome!

Legacy of a Thousand Suns Legacy of a Thousand Suns

I like these kinds of games, but almost everything in the store costs Golden suns! you should make it that every time you level up, you can buy new items with credits. Just a thought, Because that's how some facebook games work.

Mutant Alien Assault Mutant Alien Assault

I really liked this game, but a few improvmens wouldn't hurt

first, there should be powerups that spawn all over the map every couple of seconds
Second, the weapon-lost-when-hit is kinda frustrating. mabye something esle in place of this?
third, there should be a way to repair the holes, and keep new holes from being formed

These are just some thoughts I had while playing. But Nice Job! 15 out of possible 5!

Cyber Ortek Flier Cyber Ortek Flier

I used to play this when I was younger, and it was really cool

IT STILL IS!

MINECRAFT: flash game MINECRAFT: flash game

ragequit

Little-Rena responds:

Q______________Q

Deadswitch Deadswitch

awesome game, great guns, needs more of those though, and awesome modes. there needs to be a story mode though.

CQC CQC

When you die (which you easily do) you have to start allover again.

Raze 2 Raze 2

A Great space game

Luvin this version, weapon store, abilities, and new characters! but 9/10 bcuz u can't mix the skins like from v1!